Study Abroad in Europe
ItalySpainFrance EnglandGermanyCzech RepublicSwitzerlandBulgariaMoroccoGreeceCyprus

Travel Documents

European Center for Career Education -ECCEDU


North American participants do not require any special documentation to travel to Europe; you may stay in Europe for 90 days. Other nationalities may require a Visa to travel to the Czech Republic, check with your local Czech Consulate to inquire. If a Visa is needed, ESAC will supply the proper documentation required to secure the Visa.
Bring your Passport and Driver’s License to use for ID (copy of passport in case you misplace it)
Bring a copy of your Social Security Card and/ or Copy of Birth Certificate (in case a replacement passport is needed)
Bring a copy of your Student ID Card from your home university
Bring your ICSE or ISIC Card (can be obtained through local travel agencies for about $35 and gets you student discounts to some museums, galleries and other entrance fees)

      Copyright Study Abroad in Europe. All Rights Reserved
Email a Study Abroad Advisor

This site uses cookies to improve your experience. Please read details at Terms and conditions.

OK, I accept